Real estate law
Our team at is experienced in all aspects of real estate transactions and provides comprehensive services to clients, including:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions — Review and drafting of purchase and sale agreements, escrow and holdback agreements and estoppels, conducting due diligence and Real estate contract.
- Commercial leases — Review and drafting of residential leases, office leases, industrial leases, mixed-use project leases. Assistance in negotiating offers to lease and tenant inducement packages.
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs) — Assisting with obtaining bridge loans and financing, negotiating land use approvals, planning joint venture agreements.
- Dispute Resolution — Resolving disputes arising from the purchase, leasing, management and sale of real estate or businesses. Assistance with investigating regulatory compliance, performing title searches, and reviewing and advising on engineering and environmental audits. Advice on landlord-tenant disputes arising during the term of a lease or upon its termination.
- Risk management — Insurance coverage analysis, policy negotiations, claims strategies.
- Property management — Listing and management agreements, landlord and tenant liability, rent collections and related matters.
- Financing — Acquisition, construction and permanent financing, from both the lender’s and the borrower’s perspective. Drafting, negotiation and implementation of loan and security documentation.
- Structuring — Advice as to the choice of investment vehicle and structure, and assistance with due diligence matters, including minute books and financial reviews.
- Land Use Planning and Development — Advice on land acquisition and assembly, pre-development options and strategies; Coordination of all aspects of land use planning and development process, including dealing with government and public agencies, securing regulatory approvals, and representing clients before administrative tribunals and municipalities; Advice on general municipal law matters.
- Construction Matters — Drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, real estate contractors, construction financing, from both the lender’s and the borrower’s perspective.